Providing high performance, scalable infrastructure
With over 30 years of leadership as one of Gibraltar’s premier trust, fiduciary and fund services providers, Finsbury Trust has built a brand name characterised by a commitment to expert client service, professionalism, integrity, and innovation.
Now the company needed a new state-of-the art IT infrastructure to compete even more successfully for international business and to keep pace with the company’s growing needs.
CAE provided its industry expertise to ensure Finsbury Trust got the best mix of technologies including new disaster recovery capabilities and fast backups. The solution had to be deployed with minimal downtime.
CAE designed, installed, and now supports a completely new IT infrastructure. The on-site installation included patching & configuration of hardware, operating systems, software, switches, and power. Where possible upgrades were made to existing equipment.
The solution included:
- An on-site support package that included access to CAE expertise, vendor warrantees and Cisco SMARTnet
- Dell servers for exceptional performance
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2, SQL Server 2012 & Exchange 2013
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor ESXi V5.5
- Four Cisco 2960X switches
- VEEAM Essentials (Enterprise) for backup and replication
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express 5.0 for advanced smartphone features.
Finsbury Trust can now compete more effectively in a global marketplace. The resulting one-stop solution is a faster, more reliable system which supports greater employee productivity and business performance. The project was delivered on time, within budget and exceeded expectations.