08 Apr Senior Project Manager
We currently have a vacancy within the PMO Team, and this role will be responsible working alongside an established Senior Project Manager on one of CAE’s key client accounts. The successful applicant will be managing and working in conjunction with the current Snr PM to run a portfolio of live projects varying in scale and complexity.
They will take ownership for the successful delivery of all aligned projects within agreed budget and time constraints and will highlight and manage risks to both CAE and the customers business operations as part of the process.
*Remote – there will be a requirement to travel to client sites and when required.
What you will be doing?
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management of a number of project activities, this includes:
- Budgets Management
- Tracking project deliverables
- Implementing and managing project changes,
- Risks and Issues and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Define project tasks
- Draft and issue excel milestone project plans
- Provide clients with regular updated CAE Project Workbook, inclusive of Project Status Report updates.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Strong understanding of Project Management
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Understanding and ability to manage project financials
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proven experience in project financial management
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.