07 Apr Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
Hemel Hempstead with Hybrid Working
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will report to the Head of Sales Operations and be responsible for CRM Management, sales reporting, sales communications, and sales process efficiencies within CAE. You will undertake various projects to ensure the smooth and effective flow of sales.
What you will be doing?
- Working with the Head of Sales Operations to ensure the team provides excellent operational support to sales teams
- Helping to implement new processes and procedures to achieve the highest possible levels of efficiency across Sales Operations
- Preparing MI data, reporting, compiling presentations and general administration support
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 150+ users
- Focus the organization’s use of data towards what best serves the mission
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, validation rules, and
- Manage less complex Salesforce integrations – those not handled by a Salesforce Developer or Consultant/Partner
- Identify, install and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange for event management, mass email, donation handling, and more
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Document customizations made in Salesforce
- Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long-term projects
- Oversee Salesforce (or other CRM) Development, researching opportunities to improve efficiency
- Manage delivery of Salesforce projects from conception to completion including communication and ensuring update and maintenance
- Assist in the co-ordination and implementation of Sales L,T&D initiatives.
- Assist in the onboarding of new sales representatives
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments
- Create and work in a collaborative and rewarding environment that actively encourages CAE’s values
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Demonstrable experience in Sales Operations
- Commercial Awareness
- Previous experience of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Good understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word – Intermediate or Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English. The ability to compose clear and effective communications.
- Good attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce
- Project management experience
- Previous IT reseller or Industry experience is preferable. Familiarity with the channel and distribution and experience of selling support and managed services is advantageous
- Sales enablement experience
- Salesforce Administrator experience (or similar system)
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.