01 Apr Sales Support Administrator
The purpose of this role is to support our sales account managers in the day to day running of customer accounts, providing excellent customer service and handling any issues that may arise in a proactive and timely manner. The role will also include providing technical solutions to customers; sourcing hardware, software and services.
What you will be doing?
The main duties and responsibilities of the role shall include:
- Acting as the escalation point for customers (queries, complaints)
- Liaising with customers over phone and email
- Handling correspondence between account managers and their customers.
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers through the use of SAP
- Taking, progressing, and monitoring orders, from quote through to delivery.
- Identifying opportunities to cross sell and upsell technology solutions
- Understand Vendor promotions and special bid process
- Maintain and build vendor relationships
- Vendor related training
- Using Salesforce as a CRM to create maintain and manage accurate opportunity pipeline within Salesperson customer base
- Manage Salespersons Salesforce activity from 75%
- Be commercially aware
- Support the renewals schedule
- Accept and prepare sales orders for processing prior to passing to the Purchasing Team
- Liaising with distribution contacts for pricing, availability, and delivery schedules.
- Reviewing and communicating internally and externally the customer backlog with real time data.
- Keep record of sales and manage back order effectively.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure all deals continue to move through the sales process.
- Manage Open Sales Orders Reports, ensuring that invoices are processed in a timely fashion.
- Providing proof of delivery to customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer accounts
- Organising conference calls
- Management and understanding of Autotask tickets.
- Confidentially prioritising workloads.
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure a smooth sales flow.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Intermediate command of all MS Office applications
- Experience within a Reseller or Channel environment
- Experience within a sales support role supporting multiple Sales People
- Experience of managing accounts of high-profile clients
- Knowledge and experience of CRM systems, specifically Salesforce.
- Experience of using Autotask
- Experience of using SAP
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience in Procurement or Purchasing Administration dealing with a high number of suppliers
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Administration/business administration certification (or similar)
- Technical / Vendor Qualifications
- Experience in problem solving and project management
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.