23 Jun Project Analyst
CAE PS Admin is a thriving and ever-growing environment catering presales engagements and projects for the delivery of Professional Services for IT Networks, Infrastructure and Systems. The PS Admin team sits within a wider Professional Services department, which encompasses an expert field-based technical team. For the right candidate, this role offers plenty of natural progression within a PS Admin or PMO operations career path.
You will take responsibility and carry out a wide variety of duties in support of the function’s project and service delivery efforts. This will include becoming a key customer (mainly internal) contact; understanding requirements; the allocation of suitable resources; and coordinating all associated documentation. Using a ticketing system, you will manage requests and communication whilst working within defined KPIs, OLAs and SLAs. You will ensure adherence to internal quality and cost objectives and your work will be driven by both a customer services and team mentality. You will be enlisted to provide administrative assistance to ensure that appropriate project governance and controls are adhered to and maintained. In addition to this you will play a key part in PS Admin operational activities.
As a Project Analyst, you will need to be outgoing, highly organised, disciplined and adaptable with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must be an energetic team player who is able to multitask and prioritise. Your work will be driven by a customer services mentality and will rely on the ability to build strong working relationships with your teammates.
What you will be doing?
The main duties and responsibilities of the role shall include:
- Ticket triage, including carrying out project assurance governance and checks
- New project set-up, including checking, creating, and inputting all data and documentation onto relevant systems
- Ownership of planning, monitoring, and coordinating of presales engagements (Agility Presales) and value-added professional services (Agility PMO) including allocation and scheduling of appropriately skilled resources, considering overall company objectives and operational efficiencies and ensuring high standards of documentation output and storage
- Processing and management of banked days orders and contracts, including issuing statements and monthly reports; and handling of all related queries
- Updating tickets in a timely fashion, with relevant details and documents to ensure all parties are aware of the current state of the work
- Control ticket records of attendance
- To identify and escalate risks or issues as early as possible
- Adhering to internal OLAs and SLAs
- Running PMO data audits and quality checks
- Liaise with the 3rd Party companies and find reliable costs and available consultants that can deliver the work under a specific framework.
- Supporting PS Admin with administrative tasks
- Analyse data sets and prepare reports for internal audience using Excel
- To provide cover for your teammates during absences
- Compliance with all Security, Safety, Health & Environmental responsibilities, and requirements as detailed in the Company’s Security, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
General Administrative Support
Ad-hoc tasks in support of the PS Admin as directed by your manager
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Be able to build and maintain customer rapport
- Demonstrate the ability to build cross-departmental relationships
- Be an effective problem solver with the ability to interpret information given to you in different formats / language / depth of detail
- Have a keen eye for detail and observational skills
- Be highly organised
- Demonstrate effective time management and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be able to work to OLAs and SLAs
- Be process driven whilst showing adaptability
- Be committed to continuous improvement of skills and practices
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to gain a basic understanding of the different technology areas necessary for the role
- Be able to work reactively as well as proactively
- Be a logical thinker
- Be commercially minded
- Be quality focused
- Be able to work independently
- Be a quick learner
- Be comfortable taking on responsibility and acting as a central point of contact
- Be a creative thinker who looks for opportunities to improve existing processes
- Accept and support company and organisational change
- Have a good command of all MS Office applications, particularly MS Word and MS Excel
- This role would suit a person with experience working within a team in a fast-moving office environment within a process driven administrative role, where cross-departmental collaboration is central to the work.
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English
- Previous scheduling or project support experience
- Previous experience within an IT services environment
- Previous experience working with ticketing/finance systems
- Diary Management
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.