28 Mar Product Marketing Manager
At CAE Technology Services, great ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services and customer experiences. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will hold dual product management and product marketing responsibilities. We are looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team to be the conduit between our technical strategy team, marketing team and sales team. This technically strong person will work with CAE to define the features and benefits of our product range, and help translate that to customer requirements.
You will work in-step with sales and marketing to drive awareness, adoption and own the GTM process. By producing sales enablement material and developing key content with the rest of the marketing team, you will create customer-centric value propositions, technical materials and sales enablement collateral, all with the aim to educate, entertain and encourage conversation.
What you will be doing?
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Create, develop and execute a Product Marketing strategy for new products and solutions
- Lead on customer research and complete competitive intelligence reports
- Collaborate with technical colleagues to shape the product development roadmap
- Create high-quality technical content such as demos, webinars, presentations, case studies, web content, blog posts, and other assets designed to convey the value of CAE’s solutions to new customers, and keep existing customers engaged and growing
- Partner with technical strategy and sales teams to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages, and create technical narratives that differentiate CAE
- Develop deep technical knowledge about our products and capabilities, our competitors’ products and services, and the competitive landscape in general
- Research and synthesise industry trends, competitive trends, and user feedback to identify new product opportunities
- Work across the business to educate, support and facilitate product knowledge
- Collaborate with sales team to deliver effective pre-sales marketing support, sales initiatives, sales positioning of new features, competitor analysis and to introduce new product features to the team
- Manage delivery of end user training and internal pre-release product training
- Manage delivery of demo portal and release notes externally
- The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- B2B experience working in a marketing/product marketing role
- Track record working closely with engineering/technical teams
- Strong ability to lead through influence, debate, and storytelling
- Proven oral and written communication skills
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.