16 Jun IT Event Management Team Leader – 24/7
As a Team Leader, you will be part of a 24*7 Event Management team that triages, troubleshoots and resolves both routine and complex issues in a timely and efficient manner for our contracted customer base. The Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality service delivery with maximum operational performance, and to ensure support steps are in place to develop and support current and future standards. The role will be a 24/7 shift pattern, 4 days on 4 days off – a mixture of nights and days and will be based in our HQ in Hemel Hempstead.
What you will be doing?
The main duties and responsibilities of the role shall include:
- Leading and motivating a team of Analysts working on a shift rotation
- Ensuring the team are following best practice for incident, problem, service and change request management as outlined in The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Oversight of team tasks including investigation, troubleshooting, diagnoses, resolution and recovery to minimise impact to customers
- Auditing the Analysts calls and tickets for quality assurance and providing feedback / coaching on same
- Driving a culture of Customer Excellence and Continual Service Improvement within the team
- Identifying, developing, communicating, and implementing process changes within the operation
- Acting as a point of escalation for the team
- Acting as a point of escalation for customers and internal stakeholders as required
- Participating in the recruitment and on-boarding of employees.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Extensive experience in a Service Desk or similar working environment
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, initiative and leadership abilities
- Effective analytical, planning, organisational, and documentation skills
- Relevant Degree or Industry certifications
- Familiarity with trouble ticketing / ITSM systems
- Previous experience working for an MSP
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes and ideally accreditation
- Service Desk Institute (SDI) qualification
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.