19 Apr IT Operations Data Analyst
IT Operations Data Analyst Location: Hemel Hempstead (With Hybrid Working) Or Remote
The role of IT Operations Data Analyst is to contribute and help deliver an IT and data strategy for one of the UK’s fastest growing IT resellers. Whilst working with some of the newest technologies and aligned systems to drive the business forward.
What you will be doing?
You will be the Data Analyst to maintain and evolve Microsoft Power BI and the various system interfaces and ETL processes between the source systems, Data Warehouse and the datasets (ETL, SSIS, Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services), and create strategic reports. You will work within a team on Power BI Dashboards and data transformation, communicate with the business and end-users – and be the go-to person for data analytics. Competencies and behaviours As part of this role, you will need to be outgoing, highly organised, disciplined and adaptable with excellent communication skills. You must be willing to handle high volumes of work and run multiple work streams.
In addition to this you must:
•Be able to communicate at all levels of an organisation to CEO level
•Be able to adapt your communication style to the audience you are presented with
•Be able to work equally as part of a team or alone depending on the task in hand
•Have a keen eye for detail ensuring accuracy in all data validation and documentation
•Be able to work to deadlines
•Be confident and approachable
•Organised and methodical
•A passion for Service Improvement
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
What is needed?
•Good Experience with:
oMS SQL / T-SQL
oAzure Data Factory
oAzure Analysis Services
oAzure LogicApps or Power Automate
•Experience with ETL projects
•Ability to work with APIs to Load or Extract data
•Ability to train colleagues in ongoing management of the environment
•Create clear and precise documentation
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
• We get recognised in a number of different ways:
• As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
• With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
• Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
• With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
• As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
• Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
• Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
• and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
• Bupa Cash Plan
• Investors in Personal Development
• Pension Scheme
• Death in Service
• Staff Referral Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Tech Scheme
• Will writing
• Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.