We recently shared that we had a record number of our people nominated for a range of categories in the CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards 2023.
Surpassing our nominations for 2022, we continue to shine a light on the culture-driven purpose and values we have built over the last three decades. Amplified by the recognition our amazing people received from across the business this year.
This week the final shortlist has been announced, and we are thrilled to share two of our people have been shortlisted:
- Emily Riddles: Manager of the Year – Reseller/Solution Provider
- Louise Mahrra: Marketing Employee of the Year – Reseller/Solution Provider
The recognition for Emily and Louise, who have both had a phenomenal year, is fantastic to see in the shortlist.
Emily Riddles and Louise Mahrra tells us what it means to her being shortlisted for Manager of the Year:
“I am so happy to be shortlisted for the second year in a row, and being in different categories highlights the agility of my role at CAE. I have had a huge year in terms of Management, going from three direct reports to over 20 in two years, having that recognition for the team and our growth from my peers and the nod to be shortlisted is epic.”
"Having worked in Marketing for over 20 years I truly feel a sense of purpose and belonging at CAE. Building a highly skilled marketing team at CAE through my leadership, enables us to really humanise our marketing and showcase all the amazing work we do. Creating customer intimacy through our success stories and campaigns draws on all of our skills and seeing my vision come to life is really amazing! I am honoured to be shortlisted for this category, Marketing Employee of the Year, a real highlight in my career."
Now the second-stage of the awards process has been announced with the finalists, we look forward to the winners being announced at the CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards event on the Thursday 12th of October at The Brewery in London.
Congratulations to all of our women who were nominated this year, a record breaking 27 nominees for CAE:
- Ioana Aitken - Senior Service Delivery Manager
- Zahra Ali - L&D Partner
- Cat Bellingham - Microsoft Sales Specialist
- Maria Beshkova - Renewals Lead
- Carolann Boyd - Internal Sales lead
- Stacey Cole - Dell Business Manager
- Chloe Dowhunek - Senior Internal Account Manager
- Natalie Hailey - People Services Director
- Katie Hunt - Marketing Manager
- Leanne Jones - Head of HR & Recruitment
- Sanya Khan - Service Desk Analyst
- Louise Mahrra - Head of Marketing
- Zenia Merson - Internal Sales Manager
- Sharron Moore - Reward & Remuneration Manager
- Pooja Pandya - Cisco Alliance Support
- Sarah Pringle - Partner Business Manager
- Sarah Reading - Internal Account Manager
- Emily Riddles - Pre-sales Manager
- Rochelle Romeril - Recruitment Partner
- Jodie Rosenthal - Account Manager
- Ellie Simmons - Service Desk Analyst
- Carly Smith - Service Desk Analyst
- Ruth Taylor - People Services Administrator
- Ioana Tecleanu - PS Admin Team Lead
- Kay Thomas - Bid Management Team Leader
- Justine Troop - Account Director
- Meera Vaghela - Employee Experience & Comms Manager
Good luck to all the shortlist nominees!
Learn more about our people at CAE, our values and how they feel about being part of our journey to transform people's experiences and people's lives through technology.