CAE continues to promote belonging, reflected by 27 employee nominations in the CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards.
This surpasses the 23 nominations received in 2022, and continues to shine a light on the culture-driven purpose and values CAE has built over the last three decades.
CAE has fostered a culture where every person feels that they belong, and has a sense of achieving something meaningful; together – where they feel valued, included and empowered so that they can bring their unique self to work each day.
Now in their sixth year, the CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards champion, recognise and celebrate women and diversity in the channel – aiming to put firms and individuals in the spotlight that are not only tackling gender issues but are making diversity, in all senses, a priority within their business.
Justin Harling, CEO at CAE, said, “The challenge of increasing diversity within the technology industry has rightly and rapidly climbed up the agendas of companies, but it is far from a solved problem.
At CAE, we work tirelessly to increase diversity within our business, create opportunities for our people, and pride ourselves on supporting and developing our outstanding employees, who are achieving great things in a traditionally challenging and male-dominated industry.
Justin adds, “Receiving a record 27 nominations in this year’s CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards is a real celebration of what we have built. This achievement would simply not be possible without the diverse and inclusive culture we have built up over the past 31 years – focused on supporting our people and their future development.”
CAE’s 2023 nominees are:
- Ioana Aitken - Senior Service Delivery Manager
- Zahra Ali - L&D Partner
- Cat Bellingham - Microsoft Sales Specialist
- Maria Beshkova - Renewals Lead
- Carolann Boyd - Internal Sales lead
- Stacey Cole - Dell Business Manager
- Chloe Dowhunek - Senior Internal Account Manager
- Natalie Hailey - People Services Director
- Katie Hunt - Marketing Manager
- Leanne Jones - Head of HR & Recruitment
- Sanya Khan - Service Desk Analyst
- Louise Mahrra - Head of Marketing
- Zenia Merson - Internal Sales Manager
- Sharron Moore - Reward & Remuneration Manager
- Pooja Pandya - Cisco Alliance Support
- Sarah Pringle - Partner Business Manager
- Sarah Reading - Internal Account Manager
- Emily Riddles - Pre-sales Manager
- Rochelle Romeril - Recruitment Partner
- Jodie Rosenthal - Account Manager
- Ellie Simmons - Service Desk Analyst
- Carly Smith - Service Desk Analyst
- Ruth Taylor - People Services Administrator
- Ioana Tecleanu - PS Admin Team Lead
- Kay Thomas - Bid Management Team Leader
- Justine Troop - Account Director
- Meera Vaghela - Employee Experience & Comms Manager
The awards follow a three-stage process, with a final shortlist announced by CRN in August 2023.
The winners will be announced at the CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards event on Thursday 12th of October 2023, at ‘The Brewery’ in London.
CAE, which is in its 31st year of successfully delivering IT support to national and international businesses is currently bucking the trend of IT redundancies and is actively recruiting new employees to bolster their 350-strong workforce.
As part of this British technology company’s commitment to its people, during the pandemic, it invested in a brand new, custom-built office in Hemel Hempstead – focusing on its people and their future development and has recently expanded into North West, opening a new Northern Hub in Warrington.