15 Dec Warehouse and Logistics Administrator
This opportunity is to manage the picklist requests from the Internal Account Managers (IAM) team. As Warehouse and logistics administrator you will pick an order that is specifically for a customer by SO, PO, serial number, and bin location therefore accuracy is important. You will ensure goods are picked from the correct bin thus maintaining accurate stock location records and in turn helping the warehouse team locate the stock quicker which will also speed up the shipping process. This role will also enhance our ability to ensure we comply with our suppliers i.e., orders are picked for a particular end user.
This role will also provide a support function for Sales Operations, Finance, Warehousing and Commercial Department.
What you will be doing?
The main duties and responsibilities of the role shall include:
- Raise Pick lists as requested by the IAM
- Ensure the correct items are picked as per the requests
- Ensure the shipping information, such as delivery address or delivery service is detailed on the pick list and match the requests from the IAM’s
- Manage the pick lists based on delivery urgency
- Assist in dealing with any order, stock & delivery queries.
- Function as a team member within the commercial department and organization.
- Arrange couriers/drivers for same day deliveries
- Quarterly Stock Checks
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- A high level of accuracy required
The above will be achieved within the scoped deadlines ensuring all the required approvals are in place.
In addition to the above, liaising with other teams within CAE, sharing Data, cross checking with systems, working on cross department projects to cleanse, identify new data and understanding Good and Bad data.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.