08 Sep Warehouse Assistant
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Booking in Deliveries, checking PO against delivery note and goods received
- Printing labels and scanning then placing the items in the correct location
- Scan the picking list and pick the items for despatch
- Arrange couriers/drivers for same day deliveries
- Drive the forklift
- Keep the warehouse tidy and up to H & S standards
- Quarterly Stock Checks
- Office maintenance eg. Lights, vending machine
- Be able to work to deadlines
- A high level of accuracy required
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous warehouse experience desired
Qualifications & Training
- Forklift licence
- Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.