11 Aug Systems Accountant
We are recruiting a Systems Accountant. The primary purpose of the role is to act as the interface between the finance team and the IT Department within CAE and to maintain and enhance our core financial platforms utilised within CAE.
As the business expands the role will become part of a wider team looking at ERP platforms utilised within CAE to ensure CAE can continue on the current growth curve.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing systems performance and identifying system issues
- Managing system upgrades in partnership with the IT Operations Manager and the finance team
- Designing and implementing internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Reviewing and maintaining all financial systems policies and procedures
- Collaborating with IT, financial staff and the wider business to meet business requirements
- Troubleshooting and fixing finance related system issues
- Training and supporting CAE employees in the use of financial systems and procedures
- Working closely with the IT team and the wider business to design delivery schedules for system development
- Identifying and developing the use of business intelligence within CAE
Knowledge & Experience
- SAP Business One, including support and development
- Microsoft SQL Server – including creating and troubleshooting SQL queries
- Microsoft PowerBi
- Experience of Crystal reports
- Ability to create Excel Macros
- Accounting Experience
- Microsoft Azure Analysis Services
- Experience of B1UP and advanced SAP B1 configuration
- Knowledge and experience of other ERP platforms including Microsoft Dynamics 365 and FinancialForce
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Azure Data Factory
- Microsoft Power Platform
Qualifications & Training
- MCSE or equivalent
- UK accountancy qualification (ACCA) or equivalent
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.