11 Mar Support Coordinator
Location: Hemel Hempstead with Hybrid Working
As the Support coordinator, you will provide administration support to the contracts admin function within CAE. The Contract admin functions span: PSS support pricing, Tier 1 support ordering, contract creation, Agility Intelligence Awareness, EMS management, renewals and Partner support services. You will be assisting Sales in making sure the support quotes and orders are accurate on for the customer and in our internal systems.
What you will be doing?
The key duties of the Support coordinator include:
- Management of the support order queue
- Support order creation – Cisco CCW-R
- Incident Management system updating
- Meeting internal SLA’s/OLA’s
- Dealing with queries
- Management of the renewals process
- Proactive chasing of renewals
- Assist with Support Quote queue
- Support Quote creation – Cisco CCW-R, CCW and Price books
- Responding to queries
- Meeting internal SLA’s/OLA’s
- Serial number analysis
- Supplier Invoice Management
- Sign-off of supplier invoices
- Assist with Direct Partner support arrangements
- Support quote generation
- Support order processing
- Assist with EMS management
- Sign-off of requisitions
- Updating internal systems
- Administration of orders on Incident Management Process
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Good understanding of Excel functions
- A focus on quality
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- Awareness of SLA’s and OLA’s
- Proactive and responsive nature
- Awareness of Cisco CSCC, CCW or alternative Cisco tools and procedures
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.