14 Feb Solution Architect
This is a technical role where you will need to use your knowledge and experience to influence customer solutions. You will own the presales requests assigned to you and see them through to completion.
The CAE Presales Team consists of a team of external consultants providing presales services to the CAE sales teams and their customers for all key technology pillars within the CAE technology strategy.
You will promote and assist the CAE sales teams in positioning and selling our products and services to existing and new customers. As a part of the sales organisation you will have a big part to play in the success of our propositions and projects.
This will include becoming a key customer contact; understanding requirements; the allocation of suitable resources; and ensuring the requests serviced in a suitable timeframe. Using a ticketing system, you will manage requests and communication whilst working within a defined SLA. You will ensure adherence to internal quality and process standards. Reporting on utilisation and presales sales pipeline will form part of the role.
As this is a flexible position, the successful applicant can be based at any of of our CAE offices.
- Identifying opportunities for collaboration, networking and security solutions within existing and new customers.
- Provide assistance to the CAE sales teams in the sales cycle for all collaboration and networking related solutions
- Liaising with CAE distribution partners and vendors in the production of BoMs and proposals
- Maintain strong product knowledge across the following technology areas and vendors where appropriate:
- Cisco Collaboration, Networking and Security solutions
- Microsoft Collaboration solutions
- Complementary Networking/Security/Wireless technologies
- WAN solutions
- Research and introduce to CAE new products that will provide additional revenue streams for the networking division.
- Creation of proposal documents.
- Respond to Bids/RFPs/Tenders where required.
- Customer demonstrations, either running directly or liaising with vendors to run on the behalf of CAE.
- Influence the solutions sold into our customers, increasing the profit and revenue for the networking division.
- To follow and execute internal methodologies and processes to include, but not limited to:
- Acting as the day to day presales point of contact for the CAE sales team for presales requests
- Acting as the first internal point of contact / initial escalation point for assigned tickets
- Adhering to internal SLAs
- Updating tickets in a timely fashion, with relevant details to ensure all parties are aware of the current state of the work
- To initiate and maintain relationships with key company contacts
- To identify and escalate risks or issues as early as possible
- To ensure customer satisfaction
Compliance with all Security, Safety, Health & Environmental responsibilities and requirements as detailed in the Company’s Security, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Industry relevant qualifications in a manufacturer led certification program.
- Requisite experience in fulfilling this role
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent qualifications