10 Oct NOC Engineer (Service Desk)
The NOC Engineer provides 1st line support to CAE’s customer base 24×7. Central to the service desk operation, excellent technical skills should be combined with first class customer services.
- Provide 1st line support within CAE’s Service Desk function including:
- Provide first class customer service to all stakeholders
- Provide 1st line IT support as required:
- Call Ownership – Ticket Creation, Update, Closure
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of IT problems (could include being dispatched to a customer site)
- Monitoring of customer networks/estates via Sciencelogic
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers
- Update documentation
- Call escalation
Qualifications / Skills:
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- In depth knowledge of HarmonyERP Incident Management System.
- Experience working with both public sector and finance based customers.]
- Experience with ScienceLogic monitoring platform.
- Experience working 24×7 shifts.
- Proactive and responsive nature
- Desire to deliver first class customer service
- Awareness of Systems and Networking architectures
- Willing to follow, improve and devise processes and procedures
- Awareness of Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Cisco CCNA
- Previous experience of working on an IT Service Desk
- Previous experience of working for a Managed Service Provider