24 Sep Service Desk Analyst
We are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst. The Service Desk Analyst provides 1st line support to CAE’s customer. Central to the service desk operation, excellent technical skills should be combined with first class customer services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line support to CAE’s Internal and External Customers.
- Ensuring all tickets are resolved to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of IT problems.
- Providing regular feedback to clients regarding the status of their tickets.
- Providing exceptional communication between the service desk, end users and resolver groups.
- Meeting and exceeding customer specific service level agreements (SLAs).
- Following internal processes for assigning tickets to the correct department or individuals.
- Taking approximately 20 -30 calls per day from users with technical issues, trying to resolve at first contact.
- Logging all calls and tickets with details of user issues using AutoTask.
- Managing your queue of tickets, making sure all tickets are updated at least once per day.
- Resetting passwords using Active Directory.
- Remotely accessing user’s workstations to troubleshoot the issue.
- Respond efficiently to enquiries and effectively resolve any issues.
- Escalate complex incidents to appropriate support members in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
- Evaluate and chase up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Working to Service Level Agreements, such as first response and resolution.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Monitoring of customer Servers via LogicMonitor.
- Previous experience working within a customer focussed environment.
- At least 1-year experience working within a Service Desk environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- Proactive and responsive nature
- Desire to deliver world class customer service
- Willing to follow, improve and devise processes and procedures
- Awareness of Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Demonstrates customer service to a high standard.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Team Player
- Knowledge and experience using Active Directory
- Knowledge and experience using and troubleshooting issues with O365
- Knowledge and experience using AutoTask
- Knowledge and experience using and LogicMonitor
Key Performance Indicators
- Responding to all stakeholder communication within 15 minutes
- First time fix ratios
- Proactive updating of all assigned tickets
- Call Resolution
- Customer Satisfaction (Team and Individual)
- High quality and thorough documentation of customer work