10 Feb SERVICE DESK ANALYST (27/4)
We are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst role. The Service Desk Analyst provides 1st line support to CAE’s customer base 24×7. Central to the service desk operation, excellent technical skills should be combined with first class customer services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line support to CAE’s Internal and External Customers.
- Ensuring all tickets are resolved to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of IT problems.
- Providing regular feedback to clients regarding the status of their tickets.
- Providing exceptional communication between the service desk, end users and resolver groups.
- Meeting and exceeding customer specific service level agreements (SLAs).
- Following internal processes for assigning tickets to the correct department or individuals.
- Taking approximately 20 -30 calls per day from users with technical issues, trying to resolve at first contact.
- Logging all calls and tickets with details of user issues using AutoTask.
- Managing your queue of tickets, making sure all tickets are updated at least once per day.
- Resetting passwords using Active Directory.
- Remotely accessing user’s workstations to troubleshoot the issue.
- Respond efficiently to enquiries and effectively resolve any issues.
- Escalate complex incidents to appropriate support members in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
- Evaluate and chase up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Working to Service Level Agreements, such as first response and resolution.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Monitoring of customer Servers via LogicMonitor.
- Previous experience working within a customer focussed environment.
- At least 1-year experience working within a Service Desk environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- Proactive and responsive nature
- Desire to deliver world class customer service
- Willing to follow, improve and devise processes and procedures
- Awareness of Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Demonstrates customer service to a high standard.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Team Player
- Knowledge and experience using Active Directory
- Knowledge and experience using and troubleshooting issues with O365
- Knowledge and experience using AutoTask
- Knowledge and experience using and LogicMonitor
Key Performance Indicators
- Responding to all stakeholder communication within 15 minutes
- First time fix ratios
- Proactive updating of all assigned tickets
- Call Resolution
- Customer Satisfaction (Team and Individual)
- High quality and thorough documentation of customer work