13 Sep Service Delivery Analyst
We are recruiting for a Service Delivery Analyst role. The Service Delivery Analyst will work in a service team to support the Service Delivery Manager in delivery of CAE’s Managed Service’s to its customers.
They will complete, report on and oversee many of the key functions within CAE’s Service Department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, whilst ensuring Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
The role will run a portfolio of service contracts whilst supporting the Service Delivery Manager in larger service contracts as required. You will gain an understanding of a customer’s business and ensure that the service being delivered meets or exceed the customers contractual obligations.
You will be responsible for working with the reporting team to produce monthly service reports, providing, investigating issues with the NOC and Service Desk teams.
This position is a customer facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the Service Delivery team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring high levels of accurate process and performance reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required (trend analysis & problem management).
- Developing relationships and communications with customers at all levels within their organisation and feeding this back into the business. Effectively communicating the role of Service Delivery Analyst to end-users and establishing the role as an escalation point for customer operational issues.
- Define, negotiate, document and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA), ensuring that service reports are produced and that breaches of SLA targets are investigated, and actions taken to prevent recurrence.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on Service performance
- Perform Service Reviews with customers. Document and deliver outcomes to all parties involved through formalised minutes and actions.
- Review and monitor change requests. Ensure that all changes are assessed for their impact on underpinning contracts, including attendance at Change Advisory Board meetings if required.
- Support the transition team in transitioning new customers into support and building process and reporting templates.
- Act as a central information facilitator for PreSales, PMO and NOC for new projects being scoped on existing Managed Service customers. This would include organising a Service Impact Analysis.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Provide effective communication on all Service matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
- Actively input into service improvement across CAE’s Service Department.
- Open to undertaking formal and non-formal training courses in areas of Managed Services such as ITIL and SDI as deemed necessary by the senior management team.
- Undertake proactive risk and issue management and mitigate the customer and CAE’s exposure to risk
- Deliver and maintain customer satisfaction targets
- Ensure the customer is fully briefed relating to the scope of services delivered by CAE
- Provide accurate Customer Service information to the Operations teams to ensure a complete and concise understanding of services delivered to customers.
Knowledge & Experience
- Understanding of outsourced services
- Understanding of sales cycles and customer service
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Base level understanding of IT Technology
- Ability establish and maintain strong relationships
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Understanding of ITIL
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
Qualifications & Training
ITIL V3. Foundation