28 Jul Service Delivery Analyst
The Service Delivery Analyst will work in a service team to support the Service Delivery Manager in delivery of CAE’s Managed Service’s to its customers.
They will report on and oversee many of the key functions within CAE’s Service Department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, whilst ensuring Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
What you will be doing?
The role will run a portfolio of service contracts whilst supporting the Service Delivery Manager in larger service contracts as required. You will gain an understanding of a customer’s business and ensure that the service being delivered meets or exceeds the customers contractual obligations.
You will be responsible for working with the reporting team to produce monthly/quarterly service reports, investigating issues with the NOC and Service Desk teams and running service review meetings with each customer.
This position is a customer facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the Service Delivery team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Ensure high levels of accurate process and performance reporting.
- Establish continual service improvement activities using trend analysis & Problem Management
- Develop relationships and communications with customers at all levels within their organisation, effectively communicating the role of Service Delivery Analyst to end-users and establishing the role as an escalation point for customer operational issues
- Define, negotiate, document and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA), ensuring that service reports are produced and that breaches of SLA targets are investigated, and actions taken to prevent recurrence
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on Service performance
- Perform Service Reviews with customers. Document and deliver outcomes to all parties involved through formalised minutes and actions
- Review and monitor change requests. Ensure that all changes are assessed for their impact on underpinning contracts, including attendance at Change Advisory Board meetings if required
- Support service transition activities when transitioning new customers/services into support by creating plans, communicating progress to our customers and building processes and the customer handbook
- Act as a central information facilitator for PreSales, PMO and NOC for new projects being scoped on existing Managed Service customers. This would include organising a Service Impact Analysis.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Provide effective communication on all Service matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
- Actively input into service improvement across CAE’s Service Department
- Open to undertaking formal and non-formal training courses in areas of Managed Services such as ITIL and SDI as deemed necessary by the senior management team
- Undertake proactive risk and issue management and mitigate the customer and CAE’s exposure to risk
- Deliver and maintain customer satisfaction targets with a focus to improve and excel based on existing results
- Ensure the customer is fully briefed relating to the scope of services delivered by CAE
- Provide accurate Customer Service information to the Operations teams to ensure a complete and concise understanding of services delivered to customers
What is needed?
Knowledge & Experience
- Understanding of outsourced services
- Understanding of sales cycles and customer service
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Base level understanding of IT Technology
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Understanding of ITIL
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
Qualifcaitons & Training
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Word Skills
- ITIL V3. Foundation
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.7
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
You apply and if successfully shortlisted, we will be in touch with next steps. Unfortunately, due to high volumes of applications we can’t always provide feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Refereal Scheme
- Provate Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discourts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leav entiliments, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.