14 Feb Senior Account Manager
Reporting to the Regional Account Director you will work towards a personal gross profit and services target. Responsible for the entire sales cycle you will create new business with a view to growing your own account base, which you will then maximise by selling our extensive range of solutions and services.
- Maintain existing customer base, delivering exceptional service through your own efforts and the wider CAE team
- Target new business through direct prospect communication, campaigns, Partners, consultant relationships, Tender participation and existing business network / customer knowledge.
- To be conversant and continuously increase product knowledge, sales skills/techniques and commercial acumen
- To create, work to and regularly review with the Regional Account Director a Sales strategy and business plan to achieve the required objectives with templates provided
- Use Salesforce as a CRM and create, maintain and manage an accurate opportunity pipeline
- To achieve given commercial targets and KPI targets as necessary
- To operate within a virtual team (includes Technical Consultants, Service Delivery Manager, and Project Manager etc.) and hold commercial responsibility and bid sign off responsibility before release.
- To play a key part in educating the operational team of the scope and delivery requirements for your customer.
- To work closely with partners, pre-sales and design teams to ensure the right supply chain is available to maximise and win opportunities.
- To lead presentation opportunities and project interviews as required.
- Take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout.
- Manage your IAM, working together to deliver exceptional customer service.
Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Good understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM – Salesforce
- Good written and spoken English. The ability to compose clear and effective communications.
- Proven B2B sales experience and commercial awareness Proven B2B sales experience and commercial awareness
- Previous IT reseller or Industry experience, candidates should be familiar with dealing with the channel and distribution and have experience of selling support and managed services.
- Confident in communicating at executive and Board of Governor level
- Proven ability to control costs to in line with project and budgetary expectations
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with targets
- Highly developed networking, relationship and interpersonal skills