06 Jan Sales Account Manager – NOVUS (A CAE Technology Services Company)
The Sales Account Manager role is a pivotal role within Novus that involves overseeing the end to end customer engagement throughout the complete customer lifecycle. The role is commercially focused with a clear aim of building long-term profitable relationships built on incredible customer service skills, knowledge of the relevant markets and a willingness to take ownership of situations.
The Sales Account Manager will take the lead on engaging with customers to understand their organisational and financial objectives and pull together strategic visioning documents and advice that reflect these requirements. Tying ICT investment plans to these objectives in a way that demonstrates clear value for money, innovation and return on investment arguments is essential.
Working to individual and team targets, this is a commercial role driving the growth of Novus business within existing and new customers.
What you will be doing?
- Carrying out ICT Strategy Reviews
- Proactively generating business through account management
- Dealing with in-bound customer enquiries
- Managing to overall customer experience
- Liaising with technical and pre-sales personnel to create solution proposals
- Light touch project management for small – medium ICT projects
- Managing customer contract renewals
- Positioning new products and services into existing accounts
- Working with strategic reseller partners to deliver services into their account base
- Negotiating purchase pricing with supplier partners
- Generating net new clients through your network of contacts
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Experience in a similar role, an IT background (Vendor, distributor or reseller) working within a partner environment
- Be a confident self-starter, able to work to own initiative and to perform under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple demands
- Basic understanding of technical solutions
- Commercial negotiation skills with an understanding of vendor rebates programs
- Comfortable presenting at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to establish strong working relationships internally with colleagues/departments and external partnerships
- Have a proactive approach and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Be an independent thinker but also be able to share the company values.
- Be willing and able to learn new technology.
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.