19 May Recruitment Administrator
We are looking for Recruitment Administrator to join our fast paced, forward thinking Recruitment team.
This is an opportunity that will suit an individual with great attention to detail, tenacity and drive, who is looking to play an important role in the organisation of the function by providing excellent administration support. In addition, the successful candidate will get involved in resourcing candidates across all functions at CAE, supporting both the recruitment partner and senior recruitment partner with their recruitment objectives.
The person will play a critical role in ensuring our processes are efficient, user friendly and adhered to both internally and externally. This will include ensuring all advertisements are released in a timely manner, ensure our internal recruitment newsletter is released on time, recruitment requests (requisitions) are created and monitored on a daily basis and that the recruitment inbox is organised and maintained.
You will have development and learning to the following areas:
- Right to work knowledge
- IR35 knowledge
- Recruitment across several sectors (technical, specialist, non-technical)
- Candidate lifecycle
- Creating contracts of employment
What you will be doing?
- Support the recruitment partners in resourcing candidates via job boards
- Coordinating preparation of interviews & providing feedback to applicants
- Working closely with the People Services Administrator to ensure a smooth candidate handover to onboarding
- Answer or escalate first line recruitment and onboarding queries
- Creating and sending employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Setting up contractor assignments, managing the contractor payments inbox and interfacing with the finance department to ensure payments are made on time
- Assisting the People Services Administrator with the completion of pre-employment checks and employee vetting (where applicable)
- Advertising job vacancies
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Previous Administration Experience
- Intermediate PC skills (MS Office)
- Excellent written skills
- Previous HR and / or Recruitment Experience
- Right to Work Legislation
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
- MREC or equivalent
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement..