24 Oct Project Coordinator
The CAE Project Management Office is a thriving and ever-growing environment catering presales engagements and projects for the delivery of Professional Services for IT Networks, Infrastructure and Systems.
You will own and coordinate the end to end process for PS presales and installation engagements, providing a service to the account management teams and our customers. The role involves planning and managing projects typically ranging from time and materials engagements of less than 5 days duration to small works projects typically up to between 5 – 20 days duration, this is to include scheduling.
This will include becoming a key customer contact; understanding requirements; the allocation of suitable resources; and producing all associated documentation. Using a ticketing system, you will manage requests and communication whilst working within defined KPIs, OLAs and SLAs. You will ensure adherence to internal quality and cost objectives and your work will be driven by a customer services mentality.
In addition, you will be enlisted to provide administrative assistance to project and programme managers on larger scale deployments and ensuring that appropriate project governance and controls are adhered to and maintained.
- Ownership of planning, monitoring and coordinating of presales engagements, T&M and Small Works projects
- Assist in the capacity of project coordinator on larger deployments or programmes
- To follow and execute internal PMO methodologies and processes to include, but not limited to:
- Acting as the main PMO point of contact for customers for assigned projects
- Acting as the main internal point of contact / initial escalation point for assigned tickets / projects
- Allocation of appropriately skilled resources, considering overall company objectives and operational efficiencies
- Coordination and creation of documentation to a high standard, ensuring timely completion and appropriate maintenance e.g. Statement of Works, Highlight Reports, Sign-off documents etc.
- Adhering to internal OLAs and SLAs
- Updating tickets in a timely fashion, with relevant details to ensure all parties are aware of the current state of the work
- Report progress against plans, tracking an accurate % of work completed
- Control project records of attendance, timekeeping, budgets & expenses
- To initiate and maintain relationships with key project / business stakeholders
- To identify and escalate risks or issues as early as possible
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- Compliance with all Security, Safety, Health & Environmental responsibilities and requirements as detailed in the Company’s Security, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
- To manage 3rd party suppliers’ engagement process and their deliverables on assigned tickets / projects
- To provide cover for your team mates during absences
General Administrative Support
Ad-hoc tasks in support of the PMO as directed by your manager
Essential Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Prince2 Foundation certified
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English
- Have a good command of all MS Office applications
- At least 2 years’ previous experience within a fast-paced PMO environment as a project coordinator
- Experience interacting with stakeholders courteously and efficiently to provide information and resolve problems
- Previous experience within an IT services environment
- Previous experience working with Sales Teams
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and use different in-house bespoke software
- Diary Management
- Ticketing system experience