08 Sep Partner Business Manager (fixed-term employment contract)
We are looking for somebody to join our Vendor Management Team to manage and own key vendor relationships, accreditations, rebates and programmes. Working closely with all key internal stakeholders as well as vendors and distributors you will work towards achieving overall company objectives. This position is on a fixed-term employment contract until September 2022.
This role would suit somebody with great drive, determination and energy, ideally somebody who has knowledge and experience of IT Vendors, Resellers, or Distributors.
This role would suit an individual who has clear and concise written and spoken communication skills, a good command of all MS Office applications and is able to work to deadlines.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages the day-to-day relationships with assigned key vendors, including certifications for sales, presales and technical. These also include the NFR kit and any membership fees.
- Manage the vendor programs to ensure CAE are fully compliant.
- Where appropriate look to upgrade to the next level considering revenue, technical skills and costs associated, in line with business objectives.
- Work proactively with distribution to discover new vendors and emerging technologies.
- Qualify and complete the onboarding of new vendors and remove vendors who are no longer required.
- Assist the vendor alliance managers with additional vendor specific requirements to enable further business opportunities.
- Proactively track all vendor certifications and work with individuals to ensure requalification within a timely manner.
- Form key relationships with all internal key stakeholders.
- Form key relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Present updates at monthly team meetings.
- Work with the team to ensure all Vendor Information is accurately maintained.
- Work closely with the Bid Management team to provide key vendor information for tender responses.
- Seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity
Knowledge & Experience
- Be a confident self-starter, able to work to own initiative and to perform under pressure
- Demonstrable experience running partner programs
- Experience in delivering on accreditation milestones
- Act as a point of escalation on complex issues and provide appropriate support
- Takes ownership
- Works closely with marketing to deliver relevant messaging to sales and end customers.
- Thorough understanding of product eco systems and complimentary vendor alignment
- Proven track record of achieving targets and meeting KPI’s
- Commercial negotiation skills with an understanding of rebate programmes
- Knowledge and experience of IT Vendors, Resellers, or Distributors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Ability to fully engage with a variety of teams
- A good command of all MS office applications
Qualifications & Training
- IT Literate with a thorough understanding of Salesforce and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Vendor Certifications
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.