31 Jan NOC Team Leader – 1st Line
We are recruiting for a NOC Team Leader – 1st Line.
As a Network Operations Centre (NOC) Team Lead, you will be part of a 25+ member NOC team that monitors, maintains, troubleshoots and resolves both routine and complex network issues in a timely and efficient manner for our contracted customer base. The NOC Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality service delivery with maximum operational performance, and to ensure support steps are in place to develop and support current and future standards.
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of onsite and remote NOC Engineers;
- Ensuring the NOC team are following best practice for incident, problem, service and change request management as outlined in The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Oversight of team tasks including investigation, troubleshooting, diagnoses, resolution and recovery to minimise impact to customers;
- Driving a culture of Customer Excellence and Continual Service Improvement within the team;
- Identifying, developing, communicating, and implementing process changes within the NOC;
- Acting as a point of escalation for the NOC team;
- Acting as a point of escalation for customers and internal stakeholders as required including participating in the On Call management rota for out of hours escalations;
- Provide input into Service Transition to ensure successful go-live of Managed Service contracts;
- Work with the Service Management teams to identify opportunities for improvement within customers;
- Recruitment and on-boarding of employees.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive experience in a NOC or similar working environment
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, initiative and leadership abilities
- Effective analytical, planning, organisational, and documentation skills