12 Jan NOC Team Leader – 1st Line
We are recruiting for a NOC Team Leader – 1st Line.
As a Network Operations Centre (NOC) Team Lead, you will be part of a 25+ member NOC team that monitors, maintains, troubleshoots and resolves both routine and complex network issues in a timely and efficient manner for our contracted customer base. The NOC Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality service delivery with maximum operational performance, and to ensure support steps are in place to develop and support current and future standards.
This will be 12-hour shifts with 4 days on and 4 days off.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of onsite and remote NOC Engineers;
- Ensuring the NOC team are following best practice for incident, problem, service and change request management as outlined in The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Oversight of team tasks including investigation, troubleshooting, diagnoses, resolution and recovery to minimise impact to customers;
- Driving a culture of Customer Excellence and Continual Service Improvement within the team;
- Identifying, developing, communicating, and implementing process changes within the NOC;
- Acting as a point of escalation for the NOC team;
- Acting as a point of escalation for customers and internal stakeholders as required including participating in the On Call management rota for out of hours escalations;
- Provide input into Service Transition to ensure successful go-live of Managed Service contracts;
- Work with the Service Management teams to identify opportunities for improvement within customers;
- Recruitment and on-boarding of employees.
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive experience in a NOC or similar working environment
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, initiative and leadership abilities
- Effective analytical, planning, organisational, and documentation skills
- Experience with monitoring tools (Logic Monitor)
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (Autotask)
- Previous experience working for an MSP
Qualifications & Training
- Relevant Degree or Industry certifications
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes and ideally accreditation
- Service Desk Institute (SDI) qualification
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.