07 May NOC Analyst
Posted at 14:42h in Careers
The NOC Analyst provides 1stline support to CAE’s customer base 24×7.Central to the NOC operation, excellent technical skills should be combined with first class customer services.
As a NOC Analyst you will need to be highly organised, disciplined and adaptable with excellent communication skills. You must be willing to get stuck in with day-to-day operational tasks, handle high volumes of work and run multiple work streams.
In addition to this you must:
Be able to adapt your communication style to the audience you are presented with
Demonstrate the ability to build cross-departmental relationships (sales etc.)
Be passionate about the technology that you support
Have a keen eye for detail and observational skills
Be able to work to deadlines
Be confident and approachable
Key Performance Indicators
Responding to all stakeholder within strict SLAs
First time fix ratios
Proactive updating of all assigned tickets
Customer Satisfaction (Team and Individual)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line support within CAE’s NOC function including:
- Provide first class customer service to all stakeholders
- Provide 1st line IT support as required:
- Call Ownership – Ticket Creation, Update, Closure
- Understanding of IP networking with a focus towards Cisco environments and devices
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of IT problems (could include being dispatched to a customer site)
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of router/switch/firewall technologies
- Monitoring of customer networks/estates via LogicMonitor
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers
- Update documentation
- Call escalation
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot incidents and fulfil service requests.
- Working closely with 2nd and 3rd line engineers to resolve customer issues.
- Experience with LogicMonitor or similar monitoring platforms.
- Experience working 24×7 shifts
- Proactive and responsive nature
- Desire to deliver first class customer service
- Awareness of Systems and Networking architectures
- Willing to follow, improve and devise processes and procedures
- Awareness of Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Cisco/Palo Alto hands on experience.
2 years previous experience of working in a NOC
Previous experience of working for a Managed Service Provider
This role would suit a person with experience of working within a network operation centre or someone who would like to challenge themselves within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience of working within an MSP or reseller will be valuable, but not essential if you are looking for a challenge.