16 Mar Marketing Manager
Location: Hemel Hempstead (With Hybrid Working)
We are looking for enthusiastic individual with marketing experience in a B2B environment to help drive the marketing activities with a focus on inbound marketing and demand generation. This position requires a good understanding of the broad range of marketing activities and functions.
As Marketing Manager, you will be expected to be actively involved in the creation of an appropriate marketing activity plan to support the realisation of business objectives and to meet the corporate strategies. This will be a mixture of brand awareness, content and demand generation activities.
This role has one direct report (Marketing Executive).
The role will require a good understanding of the broad range of marketing functions and media from web and digital content, social media, content and collateral, campaign management and events to name a few. The Marketing Manager will also need to work across the different functions of the business, as well as working closely with and support the sales team activities. An appreciation of the sales process is essential.
What you will be doing?
- Management of company website, including the creation of campaigns through Hubspot
- Owning the marketing activity plan to incorporate an integrated mix of activities and media
- Responsibility of marketing activities on a day-to-day basis
- Planning campaigns, content development, research and nurture strategies aligned to personas and buyer journeys
- Making sure that campaigns run to deadline and are on budget
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns
- Managing marketing resources
- Writing marketing and promotional briefs
- Ensuring the long term sustainability of activities
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
What is needed?
- B2B marketing experience with at least three years of demonstrable writing and content creation experience
- Passionate about brand storytelling, content & industry trends, and innovations in branded content space
- Highly organised and detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and be resourceful while working in a fast-paced environment
- Accountability, hard worker with the commitment to perform tasks on deadline
- Proactive collaborator and problem-solver with demonstrated ability to oversee a project from concept to completion
- Experience in using marketing automation tools is essential (email marketing, Hubspot, Dynamics or similar)
- Experience in developing and implementing multichannel content marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate with impact (written and verbal), with an eye for detail
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
- We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.