03 Sep Internal Project Manager
We are recruiting for an Internal Project Manager.
The Internal Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management of standard small works, ‘CAE Silver Service’ project activities, resourcing, budgets, implementation, tracking project deliverables, implementing and managing project changes, risk issues and interventions to achieve project outputs.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
The Internal Project Manager will be required to define project tasks, draft and issue project plans, provide customers with regular Project Status Reports (PSR) and to manage and update CAE Project Workbook.
The Internal Project Manager will be expected to run a portfolio of live projects varying in scale and complexity. They will take ownership for the successful delivery of all aligned projects within agreed budget and time constraints and will highlight and manage risks to both CAE and the customers business operations as part of the process.
You will also provide assistance and guidance to Project Coordinators and assist Senior Project Managers and Programme Managers on larger more complex Projects and Programmes.
Competencies and behaviours
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentations skills
- Good command of all MS Office applications
- Be able to prioritise multiple projects and work to deadlines without compromising quality
- Approachable & empathetic
- Professional and discrete
- Organised and methodical
- Work to weekly deadlines providing accurate project financial and status data
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong understanding of Project Management
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Understanding and ability to manage project financials
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proven experience in project financial management
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services in a project context
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Good Project Management disciplines
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
Qualifications & Training
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2 or Agile) or equivalent
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.