09 Oct Internal Account Manager
We are recruiting for an Internal Account Manager. The role will be to support account managers in the day to day running of customer accounts, providing excellent customer service and handling any issues that may arise in a proactive manner. Sourcing hardware and services to provide technical solutions to customers in a timely and cost-effective manner whilst proactively contacting customer to achieve product sales in key accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling of correspondence between account managers and their customers;
- Maintaining customer relationships;
- Keeping record of sales;
- Liaising with distribution contacts for pricing, availability and delivery schedules;
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders, from quote through to delivery;
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers;
- Manage Open Sales Orders Report, ensuring that invoices are processed in a timely fashion;
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure a smooth sales flow.
- Maintain the renewals schedule
- Create new product codes following guidelines provided
- Create and distribute a back order report if required
- Good command of all MS Office applications
- Educated to A Level or Degree
- Administration Business Qualifications
- Technical / Vendor Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience within a Reseller or Channel environment
- Experience within a sales administration role supporting multiple account managers
- Experience of managing accounts of high profile clients
- Experience in a Procurement or Purchasing Administration dealing with a high number of suppliers
- Effective Communication – Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums to a wide range of audiences.
- Planning and Organising – Ability to identify clearly the steps that need to be taken and develops plans to ensure that goals are achieved. Be process driven whilst showing adaptability
- Accountability – Takes personal responsibility for actions. Willingness to devote more time to the completion of work. Shows effort and initiative whilst performing duties. Willingness to undertake more responsibilities
- Building Relationships – Ability to interact with others in a sensitive and effective way. Maintains relationships to the benefit of all parties. Works supportively in a team and encourages co-operation amongst team members.
- Resilience – Copes effectively under pressure. Will persevere with tasks even when under significant pressure. Motivates self to deal with demands of the role. Ability to deal with unexpected situations. Responds positively to unexpected change and be able to work to deadlines
- Influencing – Ability to influence others
- Customer Focus – Focuses on the customer and provides a high-quality service that is tailored to meet their individual needs. Provides a high level of service to customers. Maintains contact with customers, works out what they need and responds to them.