12 Nov Internal Account Manager – Oxford
CAE is currently looking for an Internal Account Manager. As the IAM, you will be supporting our sales account managers in the day to day running of customer accounts, providing excellent customer service and handling any issues that may arise in a proactive and timely manner. The role will also include sourcing hardware, software and services which will provide technical solutions to customers.
What you will be doing?
- Dedicated to up to 3 Salespersons
- Acting as the escalation point for customers
- Handling correspondence between account managers and their customers;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer accounts
- Identify problem areas and collaborate with other departments to improve the customer’s experience
- Working with CX team assisting with renewals for pricing and quoting.
- Keeping record of sales;
- Liaising with distribution contacts for pricing, availability and delivery schedules;
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders, from quote through to delivery;
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers;
- Manage Open Quote reports
- Manage Open Sales Orders Reports, ensuring that invoices are processed in a timely fashion;
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure a smooth sales flow.
- Maintain the renewals schedule
- Create and distribute a back-order report if required
- Manage Salespersons Salesforce activity from 75%
What is needed?
- Intermediate command of all MS office application
- Experience with a reseller or channel environment
- Experience within a sales support roles supporting multiple salespeople
- Experience of manging account of high profile clients
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.