05 Jul Internal Account Manager
We are recruiting for an Internal Account Manager.
The purpose of this role is to support our sales account managers in the day to day running of customer accounts, providing excellent customer service and handling any issues that may arise in a proactive and timely manner. The role will also include sourcing hardware, software and services which will provide technical solutions to customers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Dedicated to up to 3 Salespersons
- Acting as the escalation point for customers
- Handling correspondence between account managers and their customers;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer accounts
- Identify problem areas and collaborate with other departments to improve the customer’s experience
- Working with CX team assisting with renewals for pricing and quoting.
- Keeping record of sales;
- Liaising with distribution contacts for pricing, availability and delivery schedules;
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders, from quote through to delivery;
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers;
- Manage Open Quote reports
- Manage Open Sales Orders Reports, ensuring that invoices are processed in a timely fashion;
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure a smooth sales flow.
- Maintain the renewals schedule
- Create and distribute a back-order report if required
- Manage Salespersons Salesforce activity from 75%
Knowledge & Experience
- Intermediate command of all MS Office applications
- Experience within a Reseller or Channel environment
- Experience within a sales support role supporting multiple Sales People
- Experience of managing accounts of high-profile clients
- Experience in Procurement or Purchasing Administration dealing with a high number of suppliers
Qualifications & Training
- A Level (or equivalent) in Math and English
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce)
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Administration/business administration certification (or similar)
- Technical / Vendor Qualifications
- Experience in problem solving and project management
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.