CAE IMS Policy and Objectives
Purpose and Scope
The purpose of this document is to state CAE’s IMS policy.
CAE’s Board of Directors – To maintain the content of this policy.
HSQE/Compliance Manager – To amend and release the policy in Proquis.
All CAE employees must adhere to this policy and help achieve the objectives.
Term or Acronym/Abbreviation & Definition
- IMS = Integrate Management System (9001 & 27001)
- HSQE = Health & Safety Quality Environment Manager
- CAE = CAE Technology Services
- CEO = Chief Executive Officer
CAE Technology Services are committed to providing Quality IT solutions to meet requirements of existing and prospective clients and ensure that all services and systems provided meet or exceed those required for Quality and Information Security performance.
We strive to provide products and services based on the information security principles which delight our customers.
Our Integrated Management System is realised through:
- Analysing the customer needs and expectations and assessing the level of satisfaction with our services or delivered products,
- Use of technologies and solutions with high and proven standards and partnership with the manufacturer for ensuring compliance of the organisation with legal and other requirements,
- Raising skills, awareness and involvement of employees to work toward improving the quality of products and services and information security,
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information,
- Managing the physical security of the organisation & customers’ assets,
- Management of incidents and non-conformances related to services, products & information security,
- Continually review the suitability of the IMS policies, procedures and working practices.
The IMS uses compliancy with the following standards to achieve the above goals
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
This policy will be reviewed annually by the management board and will be communicated to all employees and person working for or on a behalf of CAE and will be made available to the public and any other interested parties on request.