12 Nov Head of Marketing
CAE is currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing. You will be accountable for the CAE brand and setting the message, as well as owning audience awareness, engagement, demand generation, and loyalty and advocacy for the business. The role will include the development and management of the marketing team and overall function.
What you will be doing?
- Marketing operating model, strategy and execution plan including KPIs, campaign structure and metrics, and internal engagement process that aligns to the goals of the business
- Leadership, management of the Marketing team including career development paths for individuals
- Deployment of marketing budget across internal and external resources to deliver the agreed marketing objectives and outputs
- Ensures innovation, thought leadership and a culture of high performance and data-driven continual improvement within the marketing function.
- Develops persona-driven messaging and sales collateral for key product lines and target audiences
- Develops multi-channel, multi-touch marketing campaigns and go to market plans to meet awareness, engagement, lead generation, retention and influence goals
- Owns the CAE brand including guidelines and guardianship
- Defining and agreeing cross-function processes, areas of responsibility and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to enable Marketing execution and impact, in line with business goals
Measures of success:
- Volume of net new prospects
- Volume and conversion of MQLs
- Value and volume of marketing-influenced new business logos
- Volume of active subscription users, and usage per user
- Volume of press and social mentions
- Event and webinar attendee volumes and generated MQL
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Demonstrable experience in leading a B2B marketing team, preferably in a similar sector with a blend of products including subscriptions
- Leadership and team development
- Marketing strategy development, operational planning and execution
- Experience of product and subscription marketing, marketing communications disciplines, with emphasis on digital skills
- Data-driven, test-and-learn mindset
- Proven experience of managing external marketing and PR agencies, other 3rd parties.
- Ability to influence thought leadership in the market/influence buying decisions and inform what products and services customers buy
- Partnership approach to stakeholder engagement. Proven examples of cross-function working
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certification
- IPA Excellence Diploma
- CMktr Certification
- Communication Advertising and Marketing Foundation (CAM) Certification
- BA or BS in Marketing
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.