04 Dec Field Based Senior Service Desk Analyst
We are recruiting for a Field Based Senior Service Desk Analyst.
The CAE Field Based Senior Service Desk Analyst provides 1st and 2nd line support to CAE’s internal and external customer base both remotely and on-site. Whilst primarily based out of CAE’s HQ the Field Based Senior Service Desk Analyst will be required to provide holiday and sickness cover on-site for several of CAE’s key customers.
As Field Based Senior Service Desk Analyst within CAE you will work across a broad range of technologies; which both desktop and server support and be involved in supporting and deploying CAE’s back up and monitoring toolsets.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Following best practice for Ticket Management as outlined in CAE’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of IT issues both hardware and software;
- Proactively monitor IT systems and take preventative measures to reduce system downtime – LogicMonitor;
- Support and administration of Microsoft core products including Windows Server, O365 & Azure;
- Point of Escalation for Service Desk resources;
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business in both written and verbal form;
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers / vendors;
- Creating/Updating documentation and Knowledgebase;
- Working closely with the Infrastructure team on escalations;
- Identifying, developing and implementing opportunities for continual service improvement;
- Highly adaptable, being able to work in multiple different environments
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent end-user / desktop support experience up to Windows 10 and Office365 suite
- Strong working experience supporting Microsoft Server OS including AD & Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange Administration/Support including Office365 Hybrid configurations
- Office365 Administration/Support including Exchange/Teams/SharePoint
- Previous Experience using an ITSM Platform e.g Autotask, Service-Now
- Experience of Imaging and Deployment tools specifically SCCM or Ivanti EPM
- Experience with SaaS monitoring solutions (LogicMonitor, ScienceLogic, Solarwinds)
- Office 365 Identity Management, Security & Compliance
- Previous experience with Virtualisation – /VMware / Hyper-V
Qualifications & Training
- Microsoft MCP or Equivalent experience
- Microsoft MCSA
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.