12 Jan Dedicated Internal Account Manager
We are recruiting for a Dedicated Internal Account Manager. This will is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
As a dedicated IAM you will be solely focussed on supporting a single Senior Account Director. You will provide excellent customer service to high profile clients as well as contribute to the retention of these key accounts by providing solutions and proactivity handling any issues that occur. Immersing yourself in the needs of the customer, you will have a depth of technology knowledge platforming you as a subject expert that will continue to give CAE the competitive advantage where it matters the most.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Dedicated to one Senior Account Director
- This role may involve line management to IAM’s
- Makes sure that salesperson is on track with sales goals/targets business objectives (KPI management)
- Using Salesforce as a CRM to create maintain and manage accurate opportunity pipeline within dedicated account director customer base
- Working Closely with CX team and assisting with renewals
- Making proactive seeking opportunities to cross sell and upsell
- Working closely with Vendor Management to build Vendor relationships
- Work closely with Business Development Department
- Handle escalated cases including speaking and meeting with clients and suppliers where required/appropriate.
- Identify problem areas and collaborate with other departments to improve the customer’s experience
- Handle correspondence between account managers and their customers;
- Keep a record of sales;
- Liaise with distribution contacts for pricing, availability and delivery schedules;
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders, from quote through to delivery;
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers;
- Manage Open Quote report
- Manage Open Sales Orders Report, ensuring that invoices are processed in a timely fashion;
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure a smooth sales flow.
- Maintain the renewals schedule
- Create and distribute a back-order report if required
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive experience within a Reseller or Channel environment
- Experience within an account management role supporting high profile clients
- Advance command of all MS Office applications
- Presentation Experience
- Experience managing projects and problem solving
- Experience of commercial aspect of managing sales
- Previous experience with managing teams
- Experience within Customer Experience Function
Qualifications & Training
- A level (or equivalent) in Math and English
- Competent user of CRM (Salesforce)
- Administration/business certification (or similar)
- Technical / Vendor Qualifications
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.