12 Jan Employee Experience & Communications Manager
As the Employee Experience and Comms Manager, you will be responsible for driving engagement and connection with our People, by building employee understanding and engagement with CAE’s goals and objectives. This role strives for a deep relationship between the business and our people, enhancing employee experience and our culture. Through consistent and persistent communication (utilising appropriate channels and working across business functions), this role is responsible for connecting CAE’s purpose and values to the overall business strategy and to each employee’s day to day role to develop and deliver an amazing employee experience.
What you will be doing?
- Working with the People Services Director, defining the internal communication strategy, in alignment with CAE’s business objectives and culture, to deliver integrated communications campaigns
- Managing the annual budget to deliver against strategic objectives
- Defining the internal communications messaging framework.
- Working with the Marketing team (who own external communications) to ensure consistent tone of voice across internal and external communications
- Writing copy for internal communications
- Managing all internal events, with the support of the Events Manager
- Owning internal communication channels, including the on-going review to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Ensuring the effective delivery of communications via appropriate channels
- Reviewing and improving impact of internal communications against channel metrics
- Managing employee Wellbeing and Charity plans and initiatives
- Managing employee recognition
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- A proven writer and communications expert
- An understanding of audience perceptions
- Ability to translate business goals into communications goals
- Proven strategic and creative thought to translate business priorities into stories and visual concepts that are relevant and engaging to employees
- A true collaborator with individuals and teams in order to extract relevant information from multiple sources and blend into a range of communications
- Data-driven communications strategy and planning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- solid project management skills with the ability to meet milestones, tight deadlines, and balance concurrent projects.
- Experience in giving counsel and mentorship to executives
- Experience of the Technology industry
- Experience of working for a business with employees geographically dispersed
- CIPR or equivalent
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.