16 Oct Cisco Umbrella
Cisco Umbrella is a quick and easy way to get control
We understand the challenges you have minimising the risk posed to your organisation by malicious activity such as malware. It seems to be a never ending task that isn’t helped by employees and contractors browsing habits and the increasing use of shadow IT.
Stats vs the human impact
There are many ‘statistics’ out there that talk about the the cost for businesses and the number of days it takes to resolve cyber-attacks.
For those whose work is impacted it isn’t the cost that matters to them, it is the stress and problems it causes from not being able to get on with their current projects – particular so those in the information security team who have to resolve the issue and deal with the fallout from the event happening in the first place.
Why take a 14 day Cisco Umbrella Trial?
We think Cisco’s Umbrella is an ideal solution for those concerned about malicious internet activity and the growth of shadow IT in their organisation. It continuously monitors cyber-space for the DNS infrastructures and IP networks used in current and former attacks.
It takes the intelligence from 150 billion daily internet request and then utilities so that your organisation and users are not exposed to these possible attacks and at the same time gives you great insights and control over usage of cloud applications and service usage (shadow IT).
- Threat protection like no other — block malware, C2 callbacks, and phishing.
- Predictive intelligence — automates threat protection by uncovering attacks before they launch.
- Painless coverage in minutes — no hardware to install or software to maintain
- Weekly security report — get a personalized summary of malicious requests & more, directly to your inbox.
- 1,000+ users? — You’re eligible for the Security Report, a detailed post-trial analysis.
Start your journey today to get better control over malicious activity like malware with CAE by getting your Cisco Umbrella Trial.