16 Jan Change Manager
We are recruiting for a Change Manager.
To work within the CAE Project Management Team, supporting the Project Manager from project initiation through to delivery and customer acceptance for deployment of network Services for Edinburgh Airport Limited (EAL).
The post holder will work closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, but with a
focus on senior stakeholders, service delivery & business relationship managers and key IT service users.
The role will involve developing, owning and maintaining the project Change Process working closely with the Test Manager, Project Manager and Lead Technical Consultant in addition to building relations with the customers own project team. This will include acting as the Change Management process manager and Change practitioner within the project.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the project
- Maintain the change schedule and agree and communicate any projected outages
- Co-ordinate activities with the Test and Transition processes managers
- Review and verification of all RFC’s and allocation to the appropriate parties
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Publication of the change schedule
- Monitoring and reviewing of the teams that build and test the changes
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Manage stakeholders
Knowledge & Experience
- A solid understanding of ITIL change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Experience of Change managing applications, end user devices, network infrastructure and
- telecommunications systems and services in an ITIL compliant environment
- Ability establish and maintain strong relationships
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience of working as a project/change manager at a senior level within a large, complex organisation that led to delivering recognised change and benefits.
- Experience of working on large IT infrastructure Programmes
- Experience of working client side in an outsourced ICT environment
Qualifications & Training
- Project/Change Management Qualification
- ITIL V3. Foundation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent change/project management experience
- ITIL V3. Intermediate Certificate in Service Design, Service Transition or Service Operations