22 Feb Business Analyst
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst role.
The primary purpose of the role is the provide analysis of the efficiency of CAE by studying the needs, business model, workflows and systems deployed and to provide recommendations and assist in the development and deployment of solutions to improve the operation efficiency of the business.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a liaison between the business and the IT Department
- Interpret and document company policies and workflows
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Evaluate, analyse and communicate system requirements on a continual basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to appropriate parties
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures
- Manage projects relating to business systems
- Maintain internal documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximise effectiveness and troubleshooting problems
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Proficient in the creation of SQL queries and database management
- Experience of ERP platforms
- Experience of data visualisation including Microsoft PowerBi
- Strong technical writing capabilities
- Competent in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Experience of SAP Business One
- Experience of working in a managed service provider
Qualifications & Training
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.