07 Sep Bid Desk Administrator
We are recruiting for a Bid Desk Administrator.
Working closely with Vendors, Distribution and the Sales Team to create bids, providing as much information as possible to ensure the customer always receives the greatest level of discount.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and update customer bids on various vendor portals
- Liaise with Account Manager and Internal Account Managers both within CAE and Vendor to understand the opportunity in depth
- Produce and provide valid justifications through various stages of the deal
- Maintain communication between vendors, distributors always during the bid process to ensure SLA’s and expectations are met
- Understand the different levels of accreditations CAE hold with each vendor and what level of discounts CAE are entitled to
- Ensure CAE take advantage of all promotions running at any one time.
- Maintain all records regarding trade in kit
- Document all Vendor bid information in excel and updated at each stage of the bid process
- Keep in constant contact with relevant decision makers to uncover needs and fully qualify prospects
Be involved with intelligent solution based conversations
Ensure that documentation is completed and procedures are followed to allow effective delivery of tenders
- Offer high level and professional service and communication to the team
- Build relationships with Account Managers within Vendors and Distribution
Knowledge & Experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Networking Basic Knowledge
- Virtualization Basic Knowledge
- Security Basic Knowledge
- Within a sales administration role supporting multiple account managers
- Of managing accounts of high-profile clients
- In a Procurement or Purchasing Administration role dealing with a high number of suppliers
- In dealing with a considerable number of vendors
- In dealing with Commercial and Public-Sector clients
- Server/Storage Basic Knowledge
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.