18 Feb Bid Coordinator
We are recruiting for a Bid Coordinator.
The primary purpose of the Bid Coordinator role is to support the Framework Manager and Bid Management team in the execution of bids (tenders and proposals) for the business, including coordinating bids, responding to PQQs, coordinating portals and frameworks, managing the Content Library and supporting the Head of Bid Management with improvement activities. The jobholder, with the support and guidance from the Head of Bid Management, will be responsible for supporting respective bids with expertise / resources drawn from across the company, as defined in the list of responsibilities below.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Management Information and Process
- Running reports, such as win rates and trends
- Working with the Head of Bid Management and team on lessons learned analysis and driving improvement
- Guiding Sales and various stakeholders on process and best practice, including ensuring the process has been followed for the Opportunity lifecycle
- Distributing the framework opportunity to the relevant Account Managers (AMs), for current frameworks and with framework partners
- Submitting responses on behalf of the relevant AMs for framework partners
- Ensuring SalesForce holds the relevant information
- Running reports for data analysis and to understand spend for financial reporting
- Logging in, downloading docs and issuing new requests to relevant AMs
- Uploading and submitting responses on behalf of the relevant AMs
- Maintaining portal login details
- Applying for new portals
- Managing the Content Library (working with the Bid Management team and wider organisation), including creation and maintenance of: Content, Templates, References and Case Studies
- Support the successful coordination of Bid Management-led opportunities from Qualification through to Contract Award (including PQQs, RFIs and SQs; and small ITTs, RFPs and proposals), including:
- Response and timeline planning
- Scheduling and chairing kick-off and (appropriate) review meetings
- Coordinating, writing, editing, reviewing and formatting response documents
- Managing and submitting clarifications questions and answers
- Liaising with and providing updates to key stakeholders
- Submitting the response (inc. portal uploads, email and postal)
- Managing post-submission clarifications
- Managing any further stages, i.e. Best and Final Offer, Presentation, Contract Negotiations
- Carrying out Lessons Learned
- Managing internal systems throughout (including SalesForce and AutoTask)
- Responsible for reviewing Sales-led ITQs and proposals, including formatting and spellcheck.
Supporting the Head of Bid Management and Bid Managers (BMs) on large, strategic opportunities on some of the above activities.
Continually improving knowledge and skills, in order to potentially progress into a Junior BM / BM.
- Refer to Skills / Competencies
- APMP Foundation Certification
- Experience in supporting a bid management team (or project management team)
- Experience in supporting multiple people and functions
- Experience in managing process and best practice
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- High standards of written and verbal communication
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Office
- An understanding of strategic bid management processes
- Strong key stakeholder management
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.