08 Jun Account Director
We are recruiting for an Account Director.
This role will work closely with the Head of NHS & Local Government North and be responsible for the North East & Yorkshire region.
The main focus will be to create a regional plan and execute on plan to further grow a POD within the region. This role requires a high performer with a proven track record and strong network of relationships, confident in your ability to bring on board a significant amount of monthly business, adding value from day one.
It is really important for this role to be responsible for both a number forecasted weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually, based on business that is core to CAE key vendors and owning the relationships with those vendors.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Your main responsibilities will include;
- To be conversant and continuously increase product knowledge, sales skills / techniques and commercial acumen
- To build upon your own account base
- A willingness to undertake training as required
- Continuously increasing product knowledge, sales skills/techniques and commercial acumen
- Creating, maintaining and regularly updating a Personal Development Plan with timescales on own ‘self-learning’ areas and objectives
- Creating and working in a collaborative and rewarding environment that actively encourages company values
To be successful in this role, you will;
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be confident in dealing with people at all levels in a professional manner
- Be well organised and proactive
- Persuade and influence the required internal and external stakeholders
- Manage Frameworks for procurement
- Be self-motivated and use initiative in pursing and closing new business
- Have integrity and display the core values of the company
- Have the ability to develop the appropriate technical and commercial knowledge
- Embrace and adapt to change
Knowledge & Experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook, Powerpoint, word and Excel
- Previous sales or industry experience
- Proven B2B sales experience and commercial awareness
- Previous IT reseller or Industry experience, candidates should be familiar with dealing with the channel and distribution and have experience of selling support and managed services.
- Confident in communicating at executive and Board of Governor level
- Highly developed networking, relationship and interpersonal skills
- Great presentation skills with the ability to persuade and influence
- Proven ability to control costs to in line with project and budgetary expectations
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line targets
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.